- Is there any mib which gives the list of Vrfs configured in Nexus 7K devices? cContextMappingVrfName is giving the vrfs mapped to snmp-contexts, but is there any other mib to get all the Vrfs?
- Which MIB to poll to get the list of Interfaces of a vrf in Nexus7K devices? [ respective cli commands: “sh ip interface brief vrf <vrf>” or “sh vrf interface” ]
- Please confirm if the following approach is correct to fetch the routing table specific to a vrf using snmp from Nexus7K devices?
- Map an snmp-context to the vrf interested.
- Map an snmp community to the above snmp-context.
- For SNMPv2, use the above community to poll ipRouteTable
- For SNMPv3, use the snmp-context in the query to poll ipRouteTable.