As per the instruction I need to do the following
1. SSH to switch using provided credentials.
2. Run ‘run bash’ to go to bash shell.
3. Goto directory /home/cisco/subscripts/python
4. Copy the required files to /isan/python/scripts/cisco directory. For example, if you want to manage interface configuration using python, copy test_interface.py to /isan/python/scripts/cisco directory.
5. Execute following command to run the script python –m cisco.test_interface The format of the command to be executed is, bash> python -m .
When i run python –m cisco.test_interface it fails with the error
Could not import runpy module
What am I doing wrong here?