AnsweredAssumed Answered

Need help figuring out a CRM solution with UC560

Question asked by DavidFindling on Oct 7, 2016
Latest reply on Nov 5, 2016 by vivincyriac1

My law firm purchased a UC560 about five years ago.  One of the most important features was being able to integrate our phones with our computers.  Well things didn't turn out as planned.  We purchased the UCC software from Cisco only to learn it doesn't operate in a terminal server environment.  For those users who worked on PCs, the software never fulfilled its promise.

Recently, I have been hearing about cloud based solutions such as gUnify from Vonage.  We don't really want to change out our hardware for a cloud based PBX, just a way to connect our phones to our computers.  It is hard to believe that I can click on a number and dial on my cell and can't do it on my computer.

While I am somewhat knowledgeable, my eyes start to glaze when the discussion moves into telephony.  My dream is being able to click to call, check my call log so I can bill for calls which I forgot and functions which I probably don't even know exist.  I have heard that there are TAPI issues with the UC560 series but I also presume there is some solution out there.  I just don't know where to look.

I would appreciate any input and suggestions.

David

Outcomes