During the upcoming September 13th webinar, you’ll see our latest switching innovations and discover how the newest Cisco Catalyst switches, new Cisco supervisor engines, and Cisco multigigabit technology will enable you to take full advantage of the 802.11ac Wave 2 wireless standard without having to replace your existing network infrastructure. Join our Cisco experts as they preview:
- New Cisco Catalyst switches: Delivering converged performance and multigigabit speeds, these new switches are also compact and attractively priced, making them perfect for small network or remote office deployments.
- Cisco multigigabit technology: Enables you to achieve bandwidth with speeds of up to 10 Gbps over traditional Cat 5e cabling, eliminating the need to upgrade or replace your existing Ethernet cabling.
- New Cisco Catalyst 6800 Series Supervisor Engine 6T: Doubles the performance of existing Cisco Catalyst 6000 Series Switches, so you can get the speeds and feeds you need while protecting your existing switching investment.
- New Cisco Catalyst 4500E Supervisor Engine 8L-E: Doubles the uplinks for Cisco Catalyst 4000 Series Switches at a very attractive price, making it perfect for small deployments while future-proofing your network.
- New Cisco Switch Selector: This new online tool will make it even easier for you to choose the right Cisco switch for your specific needs and budget.
On September 14-16, we’ll have our experts standing by in the community to answer any questions you might still have.
Here are the Cisco Active Advisor experts we’ve lined up:
- Jay Kothari, Product Manager, Cisco Enterprise Switching
- Bart Peluso, Marketing Manager, Cisco Enterprise Networking and Mobility
Attend the webcast then ask us your questions in the Enterprise Networks community.
When: September 14th – 16th
Where: Enterprise Networks community (click "Start a discussion" in the blue Actions box)