AnsweredAssumed Answered

CMX Mobile SDK for Android

Question asked by remoltay0504 on Jul 13, 2016
Latest reply on Jul 20, 2016 by matfarre

I've recently came across a "tutorial" or a guide running cisco cmx mobile applications. I have download the folders attached in the website and I've tried importing it into android studio. However, when I finish importing the sample application, I gotten a whole ton of error message and when I clicked on the error message it would open up these following tab, "v21\values-v21.xml", "v21\values.xml", "v23\values-v23.xml". I was wondering if anyone could help me out with it, how could i run the sample applications.

Apart from importing the sample application into android studio, I have also tried importing it into eclipse as well. However, I do receive some error message and I can't run the sample application. I'm not sure if this is of concern affecting the sample application to run properly, but when I boot up eclipse i would receive a error text of "error when loading the SDK"

I have attached pictures of the error messages I've received from both the android studio and eclipse. Really appreciate if anyone could help me out here, I was hoping to use this sample application as a guide in creating a cisco cmx mobile application for a very important project of mine.

Outcomes