I'm new to the entire API support and integration with UCCx, but I was hoping as a starting point this forum can help me answer some questions specific to API and the support of the API's:
- Is there a maximum number of API's that can be supported?
- What the API capabiliteis around security validation for policyholder and agents (are pin numbers supported)?
- Are there any documented best practices around script development and/or integration?
- What programming/scripting languages are supported (REST only)?
- How are API's accessed (web services, lined libraries, plug-ins)?
- What features, data, and functions are available that support API integration?