On 01/18/2016 05:10 AM, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
We are integrating Cisco SVM SDK to our Mobile App which is being developed for Vodafone Arena. I have a couple of questions related to SDK and next steps.
· We are using Version 2.1.1: https://software.cisco.com/download/special/release.html?config=0f0b16eda0346d175ac7e9da7ce52d69 Is this the latest version of the SDK? Since Android project was not in Android Studio format, I was not sure about the latest version.
· When we run the example project, I could see only one streaming channel. How I can add more channels and how I can change streaming channel?
· We want to use thumbnails (please see attached screenshot) for the channel list. Is it possible to get thumbnail from live stream?
· We could successfully run the demo app on mobile devices. Does it mean we are ready to integrate physical system? Which parameters should we change for the real system integration?
· Do you have any documentation for the SDK?