Finesse is back online. the issue was the DAW rpl process was running but the Logger process in ICM was stopped.
Thanks for the reply.
I just reserved it again and it's still out of service.
I am doing a GET on /finesse/api/SystemInfo and I can see status = OUT_OF_SERVICE
If you would like to detail how to fix this I would be happy to try the steps myself.
OK I got it up and running
I did this:
- Remote Desktop to 10.10.20.30 - ProggerA
- login as 10.10.20.30\Administrator , password is: 1v_____y (I have disguised this password)
- from the desktop, run: Unified CCE Service Control
- you can see the LoggerA service is not running - Start it
- this will start immediately and after about 2 minutes Finesse will say IN_SERVICE
I just tried using the CCE Sandbox to test out Finesse, and found that Finesse is out of service.
I could not login to the Finesse desktop browser client because of this.
And when I called the REST SystemInfo API it returned the status as OUT_OF_SERVICE
I did try to ssh onto 10.10.20.60 to look at this myself, but I did not know the correct username/password.
Please could this problem be looked at?
Thanks in advance,