AnsweredAssumed Answered

Does ACBClientSDK.framework support arm7 architecture ?

Question asked by rorawat on Jun 29, 2015
Latest reply on Aug 19, 2015 by rdoyle001

We have built an application using the ACBClientSDK.framework. I have updated to the latest ACBClientSDK.framework.

 

When i try and build my project i get the following error log

 

Undefined symbols for architecture armv7:

  "_sqlite3_file_control", referenced from:

      _sdb_init in ACBClientSDK(sdb.o)

  "_sqlite3_bind_text", referenced from:

      _sdb_GetMetaData in ACBClientSDK(sdb.o)

      _sdb_PutMetaData in ACBClientSDK(sdb.o)

  "_sqlite3_busy_timeout", referenced from:

      _sdb_openDB in ACBClientSDK(sdb.o)

  "_sqlite3_close", referenced from:

      _sdb_Begin in ACBClientSDK(sdb.o)

      _sdb_openDB in ACBClientSDK(sdb.o)

      _sdb_complete in ACBClientSDK(sdb.o)

      _sdb_GetMetaData in ACBClientSDK(sdb.o)

      _sdb_Close in ACBClientSDK(sdb.o)

      _sdb_init in ACBClientSDK(sdb.o)

  "_sqlite3_mprintf", referenced from:

      _sdb_FindObjectsInit in ACBClientSDK(sdb.o)

      _sdb_GetAttributeValueNoLock in ACBClientSDK(sdb.o)

      _sdb_SetAttributeValue in ACBClientSDK(sdb.o)

      _sdb_CreateObject in ACBClientSDK(sdb.o)

      _sdb_DestroyObject in ACBClientSDK(sdb.o)

      _tableExists in ACBClientSDK(sdb.o)

      _sdb_Reset in ACBClientSDK(sdb.o)

      ...

  "_sqlite3_prepare_v2", referenced from:

      _sdb_FindObjectsInit in ACBClientSDK(sdb.o)

      _sdb_GetAttributeValueNoLock in ACBClientSDK(sdb.o)

      _sdb_SetAttributeValue in ACBClientSDK(sdb.o)

      _sdb_CreateObject in ACBClientSDK(sdb.o)

      _sdb_DestroyObject in ACBClientSDK(sdb.o)

      _sdb_Begin in ACBClientSDK(sdb.o)

      _sdb_complete in ACBClientSDK(sdb.o)

      ...

  "_sqlite3_column_blob", referenced from:

      _sdb_GetAttributeValueNoLock in ACBClientSDK(sdb.o)

      _sdb_GetMetaData in ACBClientSDK(sdb.o)

  "_sqlite3_step", referenced from:

      _sdb_FindObjects in ACBClientSDK(sdb.o)

      _sdb_GetAttributeValueNoLock in ACBClientSDK(sdb.o)

      _sdb_SetAttributeValue in ACBClientSDK(sdb.o)

      _sdb_CreateObject in ACBClientSDK(sdb.o)

      _sdb_DestroyObject in ACBClientSDK(sdb.o)

      _sdb_Begin in ACBClientSDK(sdb.o)

      _sdb_complete in ACBClientSDK(sdb.o)

      ...

  "_sqlite3_bind_blob", referenced from:

      _sdb_FindObjectsInit in ACBClientSDK(sdb.o)

      _sdb_SetAttributeValue in ACBClientSDK(sdb.o)

      _sdb_CreateObject in ACBClientSDK(sdb.o)

      _sdb_PutMetaData in ACBClientSDK(sdb.o)

  "_sqlite3_column_bytes", referenced from:

      _sdb_GetAttributeValueNoLock in ACBClientSDK(sdb.o)

      _sdb_GetMetaData in ACBClientSDK(sdb.o)

  "_sqlite3_bind_int", referenced from:

      _sdb_GetAttributeValueNoLock in ACBClientSDK(sdb.o)

      _sdb_SetAttributeValue in ACBClientSDK(sdb.o)

      _sdb_CreateObject in ACBClientSDK(sdb.o)

      _sdb_DestroyObject in ACBClientSDK(sdb.o)

  "_sqlite3_column_int", referenced from:

      _sdb_FindObjects in ACBClientSDK(sdb.o)

  "_sqlite3_exec", referenced from:

      _sdb_PutMetaData in ACBClientSDK(sdb.o)

      _tableExists in ACBClientSDK(sdb.o)

      _sdb_Reset in ACBClientSDK(sdb.o)

      _sdb_init in ACBClientSDK(sdb.o)

      _sdb_buildCache in ACBClientSDK(sdb.o)

      _sdb_updateCache in ACBClientSDK(sdb.o)

  "_sqlite3_free", referenced from:

      _sdb_FindObjectsInit in ACBClientSDK(sdb.o)

      _sdb_GetAttributeValueNoLock in ACBClientSDK(sdb.o)

      _sdb_SetAttributeValue in ACBClientSDK(sdb.o)

      _sdb_CreateObject in ACBClientSDK(sdb.o)

      _sdb_DestroyObject in ACBClientSDK(sdb.o)

      _tableExists in ACBClientSDK(sdb.o)

      _sdb_Reset in ACBClientSDK(sdb.o)

      ...

  "_sqlite3_open", referenced from:

      _sdb_openDB in ACBClientSDK(sdb.o)

  "_sqlite3_reset", referenced from:

      _sdb_FindObjectsInit in ACBClientSDK(sdb.o)

      _sdb_FindObjectsFinal in ACBClientSDK(sdb.o)

      _sdb_GetAttributeValueNoLock in ACBClientSDK(sdb.o)

      _sdb_SetAttributeValue in ACBClientSDK(sdb.o)

      _sdb_CreateObject in ACBClientSDK(sdb.o)

      _sdb_DestroyObject in ACBClientSDK(sdb.o)

      _sdb_Begin in ACBClientSDK(sdb.o)

      ...

  "_sqlite3_finalize", referenced from:

      _sdb_FindObjectsInit in ACBClientSDK(sdb.o)

      _sdb_FindObjectsFinal in ACBClientSDK(sdb.o)

      _sdb_GetAttributeValueNoLock in ACBClientSDK(sdb.o)

      _sdb_SetAttributeValue in ACBClientSDK(sdb.o)

      _sdb_CreateObject in ACBClientSDK(sdb.o)

      _sdb_DestroyObject in ACBClientSDK(sdb.o)

      _sdb_Begin in ACBClientSDK(sdb.o)

      ...

  "_sqlite3_temp_directory", referenced from:

      _sdb_init in ACBClientSDK(sdb.o)

  "_OBJC_CLASS_$_GLKView", referenced from:

      objc-class-ref in ACBClientSDK(RTCEAGLVideoView.o)

ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture armv7

clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)

 

This was compiling in the previous version of the ACBClientSDK.framework.

 

Please let me know if any one has encountered this issues before and a solution for it.

 

Thanks,

Rohit

Outcomes