I have the following problem:
1. I request https://126.96.36.199/api/contextaware/v1/location/history/clients?from&to with a few days range
2. Got a response which holds 5000 entries for page 1 of 50 pages
3. The response has "nextResourceURI" that should serve page 2 at - https://188.8.131.52/api/contextaware/v1/location/history/clients?pageNumber=2
4. If I call this URI directly I get 404, if I change the IP only to the old resource ip (184.108.40.206) it works but seems to return some out of range results (might be random results).
Note: the request could be returned in 1 page all records are inside that range
1) How should I handle the described workflow to get proper results? Could the problem be related to any of the following properties? (from jersey REST client)
2) The default pagesize is 5000. I usually wait ~1/2 minutes to get the response back. If I increase the pageSize could I expect the same response time and achieve some better performance overall when I have many pages to read. Also what is the maximum pageSize then?
Thanks in advance!