I have a following scenario in an external web application using finesse web-services APIs:
- I am logged in to finesse with extension 1122
- I have received a new call from let say 12345
- I Answered that call
- I initiated a Consult Call to let say 6789
- The Agent on the other side Answered the call
- I am now put to HOLD and Agent 6789 is active
Now if I try to put Agent with extension 6789 On-Hold, I get an Error that ERROR WHILE PUTTING 1122 on HOLD.
So in short the Put-on-Hold request is being sent on behalf of 1122 extension, which is my extension, on on-behalf of
6789 which is the Consulted agent and intended to be put on-hold.
I have checked that in On-Hold API request AGENT ID & AGENT PASSWORD are those of my account, and Extension
is the CONSULTED one.
Kindly point out if there is an issue with my request' or how can I resolve this issue.