There is a need to change DNS settings as well as domain on a CUCM 8.6 cluster. As far as I understood, changing domain will lead to changing the ceritificate of the server, hence there will be a need to reinstall ITL certificates on phones. What's the easiest way to perform such task?
I was thinking of using the "Prepare Cluster for Rollback to pre 8.0" enerprise parameter, with the next plan of actions:
- Turn the "Prepare Cluster for Rollback to pre 8.0" to "True";
- Restart the TFTP service;
- Restart all the registered phones;
- Make changes with DNS and domain settings;
- Turn the parameter back to "False";
- Restart all the phones;
Will it work? Does anybody have such expirience? On the other hand, I heard of applications which are able to bulk delete ITL files from the phones, can anyone recommend me one?