In an effort to map the Collaboration Community with the Cisco's solutions, we are renaming and reorganizing some of the content on the community.
These changes should be complete by November 8.
The changes are as follows:
- Contact Center will now be renamed to Customer Collaboration
- UC Clients, Web Conferencing, and Social Software will be renamed to Conferencing
- A new space will be created called Collaboration Endpoints
(note if your discussion is moved, and you are following your discussion, the URL will take you to the space)
- Discussions related to Jabber, desktop products, endpoints will be moved to Collaboration Endpoints
- Discussions related to Conferencing, Video Conferencing, Webex will be moved to Conferencing
- Discussions related to backend infrastructure or servers will moved into Unified Communications
- After all of the discussions are moved into the appropriate spaces, Telepresence will be retired
If you have any questions about this, please feel free to reach out to me or post a question in the Community Info & Feedback board.
Cisco Collaboration Community Manager