For those of you attending our live May 29 "New Cisco Unified Communications Capabilities on Cisco ISRs and ASRs" Online Technical Briefing with Q&A, we thank you for your interest! We hope you find this list of resources helpful as you continue your education.
• Go to the Cisco Collaboration Community's Unified Communications space: http://communities.cisco.com/community/technology/collaboration/product/uc
• Select "May 29 Replay: New Cisco UC Capabilities and Design Tips for Cisco ISRs and ASRs" from the "Register/Watch" drop down box.
• Scroll down to register and watch
Download the Briefing Presentation and Q&A
Below, see attachment for the PDF of the briefing webcast. The Live Webcast Q&A will be posted on Monday, June 4, by end of day. We encourage you to continue to ask questions through the community forum.
Continue to Ask Questions on the Collaboration Community
The Cisco Collaboration Community is here for you to learn about using collaboration successfully in your business and to learn about collaboration technologies and solutions. Our goal is to connect you to your peers, industry experts outside Cisco, and to the Cisco product and marketing teams through live events and the community interaction features. Note: The Cisco Collaboration Community is not a technical support community. For IT installation, implementation and debugging questions, visit the Cisco Support Community (formerly NetPro) and Cisco.com support area.
Learn More through these Key Web Resources
Cisco Web Pages
- Cisco Unified Communications on Cisco Integrated Services Routers (ISRs): www.cisco.com/go/uconisr
- Cisco Unified Border Element (CUBE): www.cisco.com/go/cube
- Cisco Unified Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST) and Enhanced SRST: www.cisco.com/go/srst
- Cisco VG Series of Analog Gateways: www.cisco.com/go/vg
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express: www.cisco.com/go/cucme
White paper, videos and other assets:
- SIP Trunking and High Availability: Techwise TV video explains high availability in centralized and distributed architectures.
- SIP Trunking Deployment Models White Paper: learn about centralized, distributed and hybrid SIP trunk architectures and which one is right for you.
- Watch video on Enhanced Reliability with E-SRST: Learn about the added benefits of Cisco Unified E-SRST. (3:07 min)
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express Customer Case Study: WesBanco bank used Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express to help cut operational costs by U.S.$5 million.
Cisco Collaboration Solutions
Learn about the entire Cisco Collaboration portfolio:
- Main web page: www.cisco.com/go/collaboration
- Interact with your peers and Cisco experts on this community: www.cisco.com/go/joinconversation
REGISTER NOW and Attend Upcoming June 4 Webcast
We encourage you to register now and attend our upcoming June 4 technical briefing (8-9:30 a.m. PT) that is also focused on unified communications on Cisco ISRs and ASRs. Here is some information about that briefing:
Enterprise Voice Security and Policy Using Cisco ISRs and ASRs
• Overview of network threats, including the recent surge in telephony denial of service (TDoS) attacks
• “How to” for preventing attacks, including how to identify and filter "negative value calls" for contact center environments
• Details about a unique solution from SecureLogix that uses Cisco routers to protect the entire network edge in both time-division multiplexing (TDM) and SIP trunking environments
- Go to the Cisco Collaboration Community's Unified Communications space: http://communities.cisco.com/community/technology/collaboration/product/uc
- Select "June 4 Tech Briefing: Enterprise Voice Security and Policy Using Cisco ISRs and ASRs" from the "Register/Watch" drop down box.
- Scroll down to register and then attend from 8-9:30 a.m. Pacific Time on June 4 (recommend accessing at least 5 minutes before start time)