with referance to BE5K.
Can any one expalin me the following : -
1. Different between advance & basic voice mail...
2. Enhanced User Connect License why???
3. What is User License for Service mapping ..
Please let me know why these are required???
1) Customers can use the Upgrade Basic to Advanced part number to enable IMAP, Cisco Unity Inbox, Speech Recognition, and Text-to-Speech for an individual mailbox. Thats the difference
2) It licenses the phone/user depending on the model
3) Check the OG and validate a quote. You will see ESW/UCSS mapping in DCT
Keep in mind BE5K will not continue to have upgrade versions, BE3K/6K is the platform of choice
Retrieving data ...