The Cisco Unified Communications Business Unit (UCBU) is pleased to announce the availability of Cisco Unity Connection 8.6(1) software upgrade on Cisco.com . The software can be downloaded here –
The Cisco.com release can only be used to upgrade from earlier releases of the Unity Connection software. The general availability of this software will follow in a few weeks.
Cisco Unity Connection 8.6(1) adds these new capabilities:
• Support for Unified Messaging with Microsoft Business Productivity Online Suite – Dedicated (BPOS-D)
• Support for E.164 formatted phone numbers
• Specifications based support for Virtual machine deployments on Cisco UCS, IBM and HP servers and blades.
• Virtualization support extended to include FC, FCoE, iSCSI and NFS SANs
• Single Sign-On for Unity Connection Browser applications
• Support for Fully Automated Cisco SpeechView
• And more
For more information about the release, please refer to the Release Notes found here -