Cisco's Unified Communications Business Unit is pleased to announce that Cisco Mobile for Nokia is generally available for download.
Cisco Mobile turns your Nokia smartphone into an IP phone, while also providing IM and presence, corporate directory lookup, and enterprise telephony calling features.
You can run Cisco Mobile for Nokia in the background to receive calls but not interfere with other applications on your smartphone. With Cisco Mobile, you can also:
- Use your business phone number for outgoing and incoming calls, masking your personal phone number
- Move calls from a Wi-Fi to a cellular network, keeping calls live without disconnecting (requires the Nokia CallConnect for Cisco application)
- Move calls to your Cisco Unified IP Phone and back, so you can roam while continuing calls
Cisco Mobile for Nokia will help you stay productive while on the go:
- View your contacts’ presence status before you IM or call them
- Add, conference, and swap calls with multiple callers using simple soft-key commands
- Be alerted to and listen to your office voice messages with a single click
- Access your company directory while you are on the go
Give this app a try and let us know what you think!
Karin Wuhrmann, Product Manager
Mark Gervase, Solutions Marketing Manager
To learn more, the following resources are available:
Video tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erw4CUFtgDM
Nokia Call Connect: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps10589/index.html
For Cisco Partners