I am having some issues with the Salesforce plugin:
- Automated installation of TSP.
We are currently testing with a small group and will then role out to a much larger group.
Does anyone have any instructions for how I can roll out this install automatically?
- Password change policy.
Our CUPC passwords are synced with our windows passwords which are changed frequently.
Every time a user is required to change their windows password the TSP driver will no longer connect as it has the old password.
- CUPC Softphone is ignored.
We have CUPC and are using the softphone.
If I answer an incoming call with CUPC the call comes through the headset via the computer.
If I answer an incoming call with in the plugin the phone (Cisco IP Phone 7941) is put in hands free with the speaker on.
My installation is:
- Cisco Salesforce Plugin 1.3.2
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager TSP 6.1(3.2)
- Cisco Unified Personal Communicator 7.0(2.13496)
- Unified Communications Manager 6.1