Friday, August 12, 2016 at Austin, TX
Starts at 2:00 PM · Ends on Aug 13, 2016 at 11:00 PM, GMT (Etc/GMT)
What is it?
It's a two day Coding Camp organized and run by our Cisco partner, Presidio, to teach people how to code, work with Cisco's cloud collaboration APIs (Spark and Tropo), and produce great results.
- Are you interested in learning how to code or gain a better understanding of REST APIs?
- Do you want to learn about Cisco Spark and Tropo Cloud Services?
What will you get from the event?
- Learn about REST APIs and get an introduction to programming in the Coding 101 and 201 classes (if you need to)
- Learn about the Tropo and Spark Cloud APIs through 2 workshops
and then ...
- Work through self paced hands-on labs to practice what you have learned or
- Participate in a Hackathon where you will have the chance to compete for prizes by developing the next generation of collaboration enabled applications
Places are limited! Full info and the exact timings for the days will be communicated to you after you register.