Sunday, February 19, 2017 at Berlin, Germany
Starts at 7:00 AM · Ends on Feb 23, 2017 at 5:00 PM, GMT (Etc/GMT)
The DevNet Zone is Cisco's developer program brought straight to your door. And we’re bringing it to Cisco Live, Berlin!
We are Cisco’s software developer resource and community – helping developers and network engineers learn, code, inspire, and connect so you can innovate on top of Cisco technologies and platforms. You’ll be able to dive into the DevNet Zone at Cisco Live to learn, discover and get hands-on with Cisco SDKs and APIs.
Come visit us if you if you want to:
- Orchestrate a unified policy across your network
- Leverage automation and analytics to make services easier to deploy and maintain
- Discover open, programmable interfaces to tap into the intelligence of your network
- Create communications-enabled Cloud collaboration or Contact Center solutions
- Develop, deploy, and manage microservices applications in the Cloud
- Connect, manage, or build Internet of Things applications
- Learn about DevNet! From our tools to resources to communities of interest and how to start coding
Join us for the events before Cisco Live Berlin!
On Saturday and Sunday (Feb 18 and 19) we are offering these 2-day events:
- DevNet Express: Cloud Collaboration [Berlin, Germany]
- DevNet Express: DNA Programmability [Berlin, Germany]
On Monday (Feb 20) join us for the DevNet Women in Tech Workshops:
Please refer to each event page for specific event details and pass requirements.
NOTE: Please refer to the Cisco Live Berlin website for specific dates and times. Times are CEST. Access to the DevNet Zone is included in every Cisco Live pass.