Tuesday, July 12, 2016 at DevNet Zone, Classroom 1
Starts at 8:00 PM · Ends at 9:00 PM, GMT (Etc/GMT)
Cory Gyunn will be presenting Build your own Social Splash Page with Meraki on Tuesday, July 12 at 1 PM in DevNet Zone, Classroom 1.
Captive Portals, also known as Splash Pages, are a common requirement for guest WiFi. Captive portals typically deliver branding, a terms of service and a simple login process before authenticating the client onto the network. By leveraging the Meraki ExCap API, developers can customize this experience based on their requirements.
This deep dive will walk through the various API options:
- Click-through vs Sign-on Splash page
- Programming a Click-through and Sign-on (w/ RADIUS) using NodeJS
- Programming a Click-through with Node-RED
- Leveraging OAuth for social login support
- Taking place in the DevNet Zone.
DevNet Zone, Classroom 1