Monday, July 11, 2016 at Cisco Live, Las Vegas, USA
Starts at 4:00 PM · Ends on Jul 16, 2016 at 12:00 AM, GMT (Etc/GMT)
What's it all about?
It’s the Cisco developer program brought straight to your door. And we’re bringing it to Cisco Live, Las Vegas!
It’s a live experience where anyone developing using Cisco technology - Software Developers, System Admins, Solution Providers - can get hands-on with every element of the DevNet program plus get face-to-face support from the developer teams.
Access to the DevNet Zone is included in every Cisco Live pass.
It's for you if you're ...
- Producing and communication-enabling collaboration solutions
- Creating network management solutions
- Developing, managing and deploying microservices applications in the cloud
- Running my Cisco network effectively
- Connecting, managing and controlling my Internet of Things
- Getting to grips with software development
- Using and analyzing Big Data
And we're running two free activities - a Cloud Collaboration Hackathon and a Network Programmability Springboard - the weekend before in the DevNet Zone - yes, before the event opens! Details are at the above link too.
Cisco Live, Las Vegas, USA