Wednesday, January 20, 2016 at Cisco Headquarters, San Jose, California, USA
Starts at 7:00 PM · Ends at 8:00 PM, GMT (Etc/GMT)
What's the event?
It's a live panel discussion, hosted via Cisco TV Cisco Headquarters, San Jose, California, USA.
The panel will discuss use cases for Network Automation and Programmability, and how those use cases have been enabled by the capabilities of Cisco Nexus® 9000 and Nexus 3000 Series Switches and the programmability capabilities in F5 BIP-IP
They'll also look at how automation comes to the Operators’ rescue from the following stand points:
- Day-0 (Initial network startup)
- Day-1 (provisioning of new workloads and end points) and
- Day-2 (visibility and monitoring) operations standpoint.
• Moderator – Ravi Balakrishnan
• Cisco Expert – Ranga Rao
• F5 Expert – Latha Vishnubhotla
How can you get up-to-speed beforehand?
Programmability Resources (Including Open NX-OS)
See you there!
Cisco Headquarters, San Jose, California, USA