Sunday, June 7, 2015 at San Diego, California, USA
Starts at 3:00 PM · Ends on Jun 12, 2015 at 1:00 AM, GMT (Etc/GMT)
Dive into the DevNet Zone at Cisco Live, San Diego in June.
There’s an assortment of interactive activities and tutorials taking place in the DevNet Zone. This interactive space allows you to dive straight in and play with the SDKs, along with the help of Cisco experts. The DevNet Zone will be open Sunday through Thursday.
- Learning Labs — Short, sharp, self-paced sprints take only 10 minutes each, and bring you up to speed fast on a host of Cisco technologies. Check out all the DevNet Learning Labs.
- Demos — Visit with Cisco product teams, as well as with partners who have plowed the trail before you with integrations of Cisco technologies.
- Ask the Experts — Grab a coffee with a Cisco technology expert to get guidance, ask for help, or for a run-through of an API reference.
- Interactive technical and business workshops and tutorials by Cisco Business Units, the DevNet team, and our partners. See who has developed what, how and when.
Learn how DevNet can help you integrate collaboration and improve business processes, how to incorporate APIs into your applications to make them more innovative and valuable, and how Cisco APIs can help you capture benefits of the Internet of Things.
All Cisco Live passes give you access to the DevNet Zone, and an Explorer Pass is only $49 and gains you the following:
- DevNet Zone (including DevNet sessions, Learning Labs, the Hackathon and demos)
- 'Developer' theater sessions (in the main breakout area)
- Cisco Live Keynotes
- World of Solutions
- Meet the Experts area at Cisco Live
(Meals are not included in an Explorer Pass)
San Diego, California, USA