Cisco UCS Central Plugin for VMware vRealize Orchestrator (Release 1.0) is posted on cisco.com
vRealize Orchestrator is a development and process-automation platform that provides a library of extensible workflows. These workflows allow you to create and run automated, configurable processes to manage the VMware vSphere infrastructure. The vRealize Orchestrator uses its open plug-in architecture to allow you to integrate with other management and administration solutions.
The Cisco UCS Central plug-in for vRealize Orchestrator leverages the open plug-in architecture of the vRealize Orchestrator to integrate the Orchestrator with UCS Central. After integration, the plug-in enables you to create actions and workflows for managing both UCS and vSphere infrastructure in the datacenter.
click here to download (requires cisco.com login) Cisco UCS Central Plugin, Release 1.0, for vRealize Orchestrator
- Release Notes for Cisco UCS Central Plugin for VMware vRealize Orchestrator ( Release 1.x)
- User Guide for Cisco UCS Central Plugin for VMware vRealize Orchestrator ( Release 1.x)
New Features in Release 1.0
- Support for workflow-based configuration to add UCS Central in vRO inventory. Configurations are stored as vRO resources
- Enhanced support for vRO actions get, set, add, and remove UCS managed objects for all features in the UCS Central, Release 1.5(1a)
- Added workflows for servers, service profiles, domain groups, VLANs, vNICs, and so on
- Support for vRO actions for the following operations:
- Clone and rename service profile
- Associate and disassociate service profile
- Create service profile from the template
- Org Permissions for Domain Groups
External customers - For any issues, contact Cisco TAC (highly recommended for quick resolution) or add a discussion to the Cisco Developed Integrations sub-space on Cisco UCS Communities. Send your suggestions for new features/enhancements to email@example.com.