The Cisco® WAN Automation Engine(WAE) is a powerful, flexible, software-defined networking (SDN) platform. It abstracts and simplifies your WAN environment while making it fully open and programmable. WAE network-modeling technology enables real-time analysis of traffic needs and traffic placement in complex WAN topologies.
This demonstration uses Cisco Network Service Orchestrator (NSO) to create a cross-domain VPN service using Segment Routing On-Demand Next-Hop (SR ODN) and network details discovered by WAE. NSO then deploys the details using PCEP to IOS XR Transport Controller (XTC).
Check it out here: https://dcloud-cms.cisco.com/demo/wae-70-sr-xtc-nso-v1
- Scenario 1: Discover Network
- Scenario 2: Automate Collection
- Scenario 3: Review Network with WAE Design
- Scenario 4: Create VPN Service Using SR ODN with NSO
- Scenario 5: Verify Service Test
- Cisco WAE 7.0.a
- Cisco NSO 220.127.116.11
- IOS XRv 6.2.1 (pre-release)
|Virtual Internet Routing Lab (VIRL)|