|Task Name||Convert a workflow name to an ID (number) and convert a workflow schedule to an ID (number)|
Instructions for Regular Workflow Use:
- Download the attached .ZIP file below to your computer. *Remember the location of the saved file on your computer.
- Unzip the file on your computer. Should end up with a .WFD file.
- Log in to UCS Director as a user that has "system-admin" privileges.
- Navigate to "Policies-->Orchestration" and click on "Import".
- Click "Browse" and navigate to the location on your computer where the .WFD file resides. Choose the .WFD file and click "Open".
- Click "Upload" and then "OK" once the file upload is completed. Then click "Next".
- Click the "Select" button next to "Import Workflows". Click the "Check All" button to check all checkboxes and then the "Select" button.
- Click "Submit".
- A new folder should appear in "Policies-->Orchestration" that contains the imported workflow. You will now need to update the included tasks with information about the specific environment.
This is an example of how to take a UCSD screen (workflows and workflow schedules) and create a custom task(s) that will return the ID of a workflow or the ID of a scheduled workflow for given workflow/workflow schedule name.
Workflow Schedule Name to ID workflow:
Workflow Schedule Name to ID workflow run:
Workflow Schedule Name to ID workflow output:
Workflow Name to ID workflow:
Workflow Name to ID workflow run:
Workflow Name to ID workflow output: