Create load-balancing setup on F5 BigIP
Creates a Partition, Virtual Server IP and Port, Server Pool and its members and maps Pool to Virtual Server
Tested on UCSD 6.0
|Components||F5 BigIP Platform|
|User Inputs||Partition name, Virtual IP Name, Server Pool Name, Virtual IP address and port, (Admin inputs - pool members IP)|
Instructions for Regular Workflow Use:
- Download the attached .ZIP file below to your computer. *Remember the location of the saved file on your computer.
- Unzip the file on your computer. Should end up with a .WFD file.
- Log in to UCS Director as a user that has "system-admin" privileges.
- Navigate to "Policies-->Orchestration" and click on "Import".
- Click "Browse" and navigate to the location on your computer where the .WFDX file resides. Choose the .WFDX file and click "Open".
- Click "Upload" and then "OK" once the file upload is completed. Then click "Next".
- Click the "Select" button next to "Import Workflows". Click the "Check All" button to check all checkboxes and then the "Select" button.
- Click "Submit".
- A new folder should appear in "Policies-->Orchestration" that contains the imported workflow. You will now need to update the included tasks with information about the specific environment.