Instructions for Regular Workflow Use:
- Download the attached .ZIP file below to your computer. *Remember the location of the saved file on your computer.
- Unzip the file on your computer. Should end up with a .WFD file.
- Log in to UCS Director as a user that has "system-admin" privileges.
- Navigate to "Policies-->Orchestration" and click on "Import".
- Click "Browse" and navigate to the location on your computer where the .WFD file resides. Choose the .WFD file and click "Open".
- Click "Upload" and then "OK" once the file upload is completed. Then click "Next".
- Click the "Select" button next to "Import Workflows". Click the "Check All" button to check all check boxes and then the "Select" button.
- Click "Submit".
- A new folder should appear in "Policies-->Orchestration" that contains the imported workflow. You will now need to update the included tasks with information about the specific environment.
- It is recommended that aliases with multiple recipients are used as the email addresses.
- The 5.x version does not have preset User Inputs, there are recommendations in the help text. The 6.x version is leveraging the new Admin Input with override feature, pretty handy if you ask me!
- The DB size is collected using all cumulative DB Directories, it uses Kilobytes not G or M.
- I recommend that this be scheduled to run every hour, in case a loop conditions occurs or the disk logging grows into dangerous size.