We look forward to working with you and your customer to achieve a successful Lab event!
Here are the necessary next steps to ensure a successful CPOC experience:
- Schedule initial internal conference call with CPOC engineer and discuss/confirm scheduled dates for:
- First full draft of test plan
- Final test plan
- Final customer call and final test plan review
- Arrival and departure of SE and other technical resources during setup week
- Arrival and departure of customer during customer week
- Confirm the correct equipment has been assigned to your visit (link is in the CPOC Request)
- Work closely with CPOC engineer to review test documents, set-up requirements, or any additional needs (conference rooms, TP units, projectors, meals, etc.)
- Ensure the proper technical resources who plan to assist with the visit are lined up and confirmed, including any escalation support, during the time of the CPOC.
- Check the CPOC communities pages for location/area information and hotel accommodations:
- Ensure any DLP or outside equipment shipments are directed to the correct contact and arrive at the CPOC in a timely manner. Equipment should arrive within the week before the CPOC start date.
- Have a conference call with key customer stakeholders and discuss what they should expect from the Custom test.
- Communicate the number of people attending, and the names and emails of the customers so badge access and guest wireless access can be arranged.
- The SE is expected to be in the lab on the morning of the first day of setup week to assist the CPOC engineer in the network build. No customers are allowed during setup week. Any Cisco technical people wishing to attend customer week must be involved during the setup week.
- During customer week, the customer will run through the test plan with the guidance of the SE and CPOC engineer. The SE is responsible to ensure that the test results are captured as the week progresses. The SE is expected to provide results of testing to the customer after the completion of the CPOC, unless other arrangement have been made.
For site specific information please proceed to the following link: