UCS Performance Manager v2.0.1 is now available!
Built with technology from ZENOSS, Cisco UCS Performance Manager (UCSPM) is an agent-less, performance monitoring and capacity planning tool custom built for the UCS Administrator. UCSPM provides unified visiblity into UCS infrastructure, LAN/SAN switching, storage arrays, hypervisors and server operating systems.
This release is primarily a Maintenance Release and contains many defect fixes.
- This release is recommended for anyone using a prior version of UCSPM.
- Self Monitoring - UCSPM will automatically register and monitor the Control Center application
- Public Endpoints - the ability to to create a "public endpoint" for access to the UCS Performance Manager and Control Center application web servers directly via ip : port.
This release also includes new additions to the Appliance Administration menu (allowing for menu driven execution of common tasks):
- "Update System" provides a simplified update/upgrade process
- "Reboot/Shutdown System" easy access to reboot or graceful shutdown of the UCSPM Appliance
UCS Performance Manager v2.0.1 is a free upgrade for existing customers (UCSPM 1.1.x license files are supported in UCSPM 2.x). Existing Performance, Modeling and Event data can be migrated from UCSPM 1.x deployments to a UCSPM v2.0.1 instance.
UCSPM v2.0.1 contains a built-in 30-day eval - Download from Cisco.com today:
Download UCSPM Software today: