This is a full open source plugin for Spark integration
It includes a full converged stack view, 16 workflows and nice features like rollback and popup selections. It was written with the intention to be well documented, easy to test and as a great starter for people to write their own UCS Director plugins for storage, compute and networking.
It is open source and released under the Apache License 2.0.
Downloading & Installing
Please visit the GitHub releases page for the latest signed version.
To install it you will first need a Spark Developer Key.
- Visit the Cisco Spark Developer community - https://developer.ciscospark.com/
- Click Sign In in the top right
- Click Get Started
- Under Authentication will be your API key - copy the whole thing
- For example: Bearer XYZwODlmZTQtZTIxYy00MTVjLWExMGEtMDNlYzljMmQyZTgyZTUyMTM4NjctOTI0
Once this is enabled you can install the UCS Director plugin:
- Navigate to Administration -> Open Automation
- Select Add and select Spark-plugin.zip to upload
- Once it has finished uploading, select the plugin and click Enable to mark it as active
- ssh to your UCS Director installation as shelladmin and select 3 to stop services and y to confirm
- Select 4 to start services again
UCS Director will reload. This may take up to 10 minutes.
Once it has come back online, navigate to Administration -> Physical Accounts, select the Physical Accounts tab and click Add.
Select Storage as the account type (yes, I know...) and then select Spark. You can only add it to a Generic Pod.
Issues & Support
There is currently no formal support for this plugin and no warranty is given.
Screenshots & More Information
A number of screenshots are available if you want to see what it looks like.
For more information and up to date information, visit the GitHub site.