- When creating a new user, this new user is only able to change their own state in Finesse using the API?
- Is it possible to customize the look and feel for customers, by using the API described for the chat feed?
- Is there any way for Social Miner be able to send an automatic response to a facebook and twitter campaign?
- How can an operator archive chat between operator and Customer?
- How to group the predefined responses?
- How do I access SocialMiner from an external public link?
- Is SocialMiner available on mobile devices?
AGrant supervisor rights to the agent. Also, then check if the required resources had been aligned under the Team which comes under that Supervisor.
AIf a customer wants to use the default Customer Chat UI (from SocialMiner) which is visible after entering the details in chat form (generated by UCCX) . You will be able to customize it to some extent like the welcome message, logo etc. beyond that customization is not possible.
If you do not want to use the default Customer Chat UI he can develop his own Chat UI from scratch using chat feed APIS provided by SocialMiner.
AThis feature is not available in SocialMiner since such automated responses can lead to complaints and the social media platform can shut down access by SocialMiner.
AAll chat transcripts are saved in SocialMiner server for 30 days. Operators or agents cannot save a chat like the end customer may, but the stored transcripts may be accessed by an Admin.
AThe random order is a problem which has been fixed in 11.0. There is no grouping mechanism that is available.
AThis issue could sometimes be caused by a domain resolution problem. Request to use the Public URL Prefix for Chat Invitation tool to configure the customer-accessible URL.
AThe existing UI is not designed to be responsive, and is not optimized to work on mobile form-factors as such. However, it is built on SocialMiner chat REST APIs which are published and available. 3rd-party developers can definitely use these REST APIs and build their own mobile-based chat UIs for their customers.