Cisco UCS Management Pack Suite for Microsoft System Center, Operations Manager (version 4.1.1) is posted on cisco.com
To download the Cisco UCS Management Pack Suite for Microsoft System Center, Operations Manager (version 4.1.1) click here (requires cisco.com login)
- Release Notes for Cisco UCS Management Pack Suite (version 4.x)
- Installation and Deployment Guide for Cisco UCS Management Pack Suite (version 4.x)
- User guides for Cisco UCS Management Pack Suite (version 4.x)
Video Documentation Links:
- Importing the Cisco UCS Management Pack Suite (version 4.x)
- Installing the Cisco UCS Monitoring Server (version 4.x)
New features in version 4.1.1
- Support for System Center 2016, Operations Manager
- Support to monitor UCS domains which are registered to UCS Central using UCS Central Management Pack
- Support to add UCS Manager, UCS Central, and Cisco IMC using IPv6 addresses
- Support to monitor standalone Cisco UCS S3260 using IMC Management Pack
- Support to monitor UCS Manager managed Cisco UCS S3260 using UCS Manager Management Pack
- Support to launch KVM console using in-band or out-of-band IP addresses for servers(blade/racks) in UCS domain
- Support to generate UCS Manager technical support bundle
- Support for new faults in Cisco UCS Manager, Release 3.1(2), Cisco IMC, Release 2.0(13), and Cisco UCS Central, Release 1.5(1)
New features in version 4.0.1
- Unified Cisco UCS Monitoring Service for Cisco UCS Manager, Cisco IMC and Cisco UCS Central.
- Modularized Management Pack design offer uniform set of features across all the Management Packs.
- M-Series Chassis support in UCS Manager Management Pack.
- Performance metrics for UCS Manager.
- Enhanced inventory and Alert views.
- Support to monitoring Cisco UCS Central through Cisco UCS Central Management Pack.
Migration scripts will help you to migrate the UCS Domains and IMC Groups instance templates from previous version of Cisco UCSM Management Pack or Cisco IMC Management Pack to the latest Cisco UCS Management Pack Suite, Release 4.x.
Supported Management Pack versions for migration
- Cisco UCSM Management Pack
- Version 3.1.2
- Version 3.1.1
- Cisco IMC Management Pack
- Version 1.2.1
- Version 1.1.1
Migration scrips and User Document are attached below.
For a detailed list of UCS Server Faults, please refer to the attachments at the bottom of the "UCS Monitoring Resource Handbook" post: https://communities.cisco.com/docs/DOC-37197
External customers - For any issues, contact Cisco TAC (highly recommended for quick resolution) or add a discussion to the Cisco Developed Integrations sub-space on Cisco UCS Communities. Send your suggestions for new features to firstname.lastname@example.org.