Here are some more resources for you to continue to learn and build many more Arduino projects at home:
2. https://www.sparkfun.com/products/12060 Here is the kit that we used in the class. You will also see some kits at cheaper price by some other companies. I have not used them and not sure how good they are.
3. The two Arduino project communities that have a lot of cool projects with good instructions:
- Hackster.io- https://www.hackster.io/arduino?ref=topnav.
- Instructables.com- Technology Arduino Featured Instructables
4. Bayarea Maker faire is also a great place to see all the fun projects in person and is coming up from May20-22. http://makerfaire.com/bay-area/
Have fun building!