The Cisco Virtual Topology System (VTS) is a standards-based, open-software, overlay management and provisioning system. It automates data center network-fabric provisioning for virtual and physical infrastructures. VTS offers a rich set of automation and programmability capabilities across the entire Cisco Nexus switching portfolio to enhance the deployment of cloud-based services. Together with the Cisco Virtual Topology Forwarder (VTF), this solution provides support for various combinations of physical and virtual overlay topologies.
Check it out here: Cisco Virtual Topology System 2.1 All-in-One v1
- Scenario 1: Provision Data Center Overlays Using VTF
- Virtual Topology System
- Virtual Topology Controller (VTC)
- XR Network Controller (XRNC)
- Virtual Topology Forwarder (VTF)
- Cirros VMS emulating tenant VMS