If customer service is your business, and you’re attending Enterprise Connect, we encourage you to discover Cisco Customer Care at this year’s event at the Gaylord Palms Resort and Convention Center in Orlando, Florida, March 7 – 10, 2016.
The Cisco team is involved in several contact center related activities at Enterprise Connect so come join us to learn how we can help you provide your customers with the best possible customer service.
Where can you find us?
- Tuesday, March 8, 10:00 – 10:30 a.m. EST
- Join Rowan Trollope, Senior Vice President and General Manager of Cisco’s Collaboration Technology Group, to hear the latest vision and announcements for collaboration from Cisco. To learn more about Rowan, click here.
- For an on-line experience Register now
Contact Center Market Update & Executive Forum
- Monday, March 7, 9:00 – 10:45 a.m. EST
- Chris Botting, General Manager, Customer Care Business Unit for Cisco will be a panelist in this Breakout session. For details and to add this Breakout Session to your schedule, click here
How Analytics Is Changing Customer Service in 2016
- Thursday, March 10, 8:00 – 8:45 a.m. EST
- Carmen Logue, Senior Product Manager for Cisco will participate as a panelist in this Breakout session. For details and to add this Breakout Session to your schedule, click here.
Exhibition Hall Booth 405
Customer Service Representative – Featuring Cisco Unified Contact Center
Discover the latest from Cisco for Customer Care solutions. See demonstrations, meet with experts, and ask the questions that will help you determine next steps for providing high-quality customer service. Come see these demos and more:
- Cisco Remote Expert Mobile with Context Service, show your customers how their representatives can see consumer journeys, provide high quality customer care, and escalate to an expert if needed.
- Cisco Connected Analytics for Contact Center (CACC) is an innovative analytics software that helps contact centers improve agent effectiveness and reduce customer effort during the call process. CACC enables your customers to use contact center data in new ways to grow customer loyalty and increase positive brand image, turning your contact center data into profit enhancing customer service.
For further details on Cisco’s planned activities at Enterprise Connect, visit: https://communities.cisco.com/community/technology/collaboration/collaboration_virtual_experience
We look forward to seeing you in Orlando at Enterprise Connect 2016.