|Task Name||IP Calculation Tool|
|Category||Workflow and associated task|
Instructions for Regular Workflow Use:
- Download the attached .ZIP file below to your computer. *Remember the location of the saved file on your computer.
- Unzip the file on your computer. Should end up with a .WFDX file.
- Log in to UCS Director as a user that has "system-admin" privileges.
- Navigate to "Policies-->Orchestration" and click on "Import".
- Click "Browse" and navigate to the location on your computer where the .WFD file resides. Choose the .WFD file and click "Open".
- Click "Upload" and then "OK" once the file upload is completed. Then click "Next".
- Click the "Select" button next to "Import Workflows". Click the "Check All" button to check all checkboxes and then the "Select" button.
- Click "Submit".
- A new folder should appear in "Policies-->Orchestration-->Tools" that contains the imported workflow. You will now need to update the included tasks with information about the specific environment.
Run the task and supply an IP address with CIDR in a format like so: 10.20.30.0/21
Click Submit and let the workflow run.
The following outputs get set: