|Task Name||Random Read CSV file and creating VLANs from CSV file on networking device example|
|User Inputs||CSV file has to be on UCSD /tmp|
Instructions for Regular Workflow Use:
- Download the attached .ZIP file below to your computer. *Remember the location of the saved file on your computer.
- Unzip the file on your computer. Should end up with a .WFD file.
- Log in to UCS Director as a user that has "system-admin" privileges.
- Navigate to "Policies-->Orchestration" and click on "Import".
- Click "Browse" and navigate to the location on your computer where the .WFD file resides. Choose the .WFD file and click "Open".
- Click "Upload" and then "OK" once the file upload is completed. Then click "Next".
- Click the "Select" button next to "Import Workflows". Click the "Check All" button to check all checkboxes and then the "Select" button.
- Click "Submit".
- A new folder should appear in "Policies-->Orchestration" that contains the imported workflow. You will now need to update the included tasks with information about the specific environment.
A big thank you goes to: Logesh Kandasamy
Workflow Task Input:
The result in vCenter:
For 6.0 please update custom task:
In the task script you will find the below statement.
VMwareAddDiskAPIConstructor.populateVirtualDisk(diskSizeInKB, disk, diskfileBacking, controllerkey, unitNumber, cInfo);
We need to modify it as below.
VMwareAddDiskAPIConstructor.populateVirtualDisk(diskSizeInKB, disk, diskfileBacking, controllerkey, unitNumber, cInfo,null);
Passing an extra null.