|User Inputs||e-mail address|
|Output||e-mail with counter|
Instructions for Regular Workflow Use:
- Download the attached .ZIP file below to your computer. *Remember the location of the saved file on your computer.
- Unzip the file on your computer. Should end up with a .WFD file.
- Log in to UCS Director as a user that has "system-admin" privileges.
- Navigate to "Policies-->Orchestration" and click on "Import".
- Click "Browse" and navigate to the location on your computer where the .WFDX file resides. Choose the .WFDX file and click "Open".
- Click "Upload" and then "OK" once the file upload is completed. Then click "Next".
- Click the "Select" button next to "Import Workflows". Click the "Check All" button to check all checkboxes and then the "Select" button.
- Click "Submit".
- A new folder should appear in "Policies-->Orchestration" that contains the imported workflow. You will now need to update the included tasks with information about the specific environment
The following workflow items need to be changed in the Environment:
C0 through C10 are the column Headings for the CSV file. These can be changed as well.
The file header is written here and the input comes from the Admin Input Value above:
The VM details are mapped and written to file here:
The workflow also send another e-mail with the attachment (CSV file) .