|Task Name||Rename VMware Datastore|
|Description||Rename VMware Datastore|
|Components||Rename VMware Datastore|
- Log in to UCS Director as a user that has "system-admin" privileges.
- Navigate to "Policies-->Orchestration" and click on "Import".
- Click "Browse" and navigate to the location on your computer where the .wfdx file resides. Choose the .wfdx file and click "Open".
- Click "Upload" and then "OK" once the file upload is completed. Then click "Next".
- Click the "Select" button next to "Import Workflows". Click the "Check All" button to check all checkboxes and then the "Select" button.
- Click "Submit".
- A new folder should appear in "Policies-->Orchestration" that contains the imported workflow.
Thank you goes out to Abhilash Pujari.
Here is the data store before the rename in vCenter:
The Data Store to be renamed selection:
The workflow execution:
The renaming in vCenter: