|Task Name||Create VLANs on Selectable Network Devices|
|Description||Create VLANs on Selectable Network Devices|
|Category||Workflow (and tasks)|
|Components||Create VLANs on Selectable Network Devices.|
- Log in to UCS Director as a user that has "system-admin" privileges.
- Navigate to "Policies-->Orchestration" and click on "Import".
- Click "Browse" and navigate to the location on your computer where the .WFD file resides. Choose the .WFD file and click "Open".
- Click "Upload" and then "OK" once the file upload is completed. Then click "Next".
- Click the "Select" button next to "Import Workflows". Click the "Check All" button to check all checkboxes and then the "Select" button.
- Click "Submit".
- A new folder should appear in "Policies-->Orchestration" that contains the imported workflow.
Inspired by work done by David Lefebvre.
The workflow properties need to be updated for the network device and the e-mail address:
Select the admin input:
The network devices that are currently visible by UCSD will show:
User input at runtime:
The execution of the workflow looping through the selected network devices:
The roll back is indicating 2 devices were touched which were selected in the admin over ride: