Cisco IMC Python SDK Beta Release 0.7.2 is available for download.
Cisco IMC Python SDK is python binding for Cisco XML API of Cisco IMC which helps in automating the management of IMC for standalone UCS C-series rack servers.This SDK helps in developing standalone UCS C-Series server management extensions for the existing python based configuration/monitoring/orchestration solutions in the customer environment.
The attached tar contains a list of sample python scripts which will help in understanding the APIs in SDK.
The APIs in the SDK are documented. So users can use pydoc to generate the documentation for reference.
Cisco IMC Python SDK 0.7.2 is licensed under Apache License, Version 2.0
What is new in Release 0.7.2?
- Fixed an issue with the ssl handshake. We now force TLSv1 for secure connections.
What is new in Release 0.7.1?
- Made codebase adhered to standard python coding conventions. (Due to this change, scripts written using IMC python SDK release 0.6.x need to be modified to make them work with SDK release 0.7.1. Also this version is not compatible with IMC Plugin 0.9.1 for Nagios)
- Refreshed with IMC Schema 2.0(3d)
- XmlParser changed to cElementTree to improve performance.
- Modified URI method to verify correct port.
- Modified Login API to prioritize connection via http or https now depends on both port and noSsl flag rather only noSsl flag.
- Removed keys() function while iterating dictionary to improve execution speed.
Internal (Cisco) developers/users can contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org