This workflow can be used either as a standard catalogue post provisioning workflow or as a user VM action policy. The workflow also has a custom workflow input. The workflow uses a drop down list to provide a list of timelines that will force an expiration date for a VM.
|Compatible UCS Director Versions:||UCSD 4.x (version with extension wfd) and 5.x (version with extension wfdx)|
- Download the attached .ZIP file below to your computer.
*Remember the location of the saved file on your computer.
- Unzip the file on your computer. Should end up with a .WFD file and a .WFDX file.
- Log in to UCS Director as a user that has
- Navigate to "Policies-->Orchestration" and click on
- Click "Browse" and navigate to the location on your
computer where the .WFD file resides. Choose the .WFD (UCSD version 4) or .WFDX (UCSD version 5) file and click "Open".
- Click "Upload" and then "OK" once the file
upload is completed. Then click "Next".
- Click the "Select" button next to "Import
Workflows". Click the "Check All" button to check all checkboxes
and then the "Select" button.
- Click "Submit".
- A new folder should appear in
"Policies-->Orchestration" that contains the imported workflow.
You will now need to update the included tasks with information about the