Cisco UCS Manager Management Pack for Microsoft SCOM 2012, 2012 SP1 & 2012 R2 (version 3.1.2) is posted to Cisco.com.
To download Cisco UCS Manager Management Pack for Microsoft SCOM (version 3.1.2), click here (requires Cisco.com login):
- Release Notes for Cisco UCS Manager Management Pack for Microsoft SCOM (version 3.1.2)
- User Guide for Cisco UCS Manager Management Pack Microsoft SCOM (version 3.1.2)
New features in release 3.1.2:
- Added power state change notification for blade and rack servers
- Enhanced PowerShell Cmdlets to support Cisco UCS domains in a single management pack
- Support to create Run As Account with more secure distribution policy while adding a new UCS domain instance
- Added Product Knowledge for UCS Manager login failure alert
- Added Occur field (Number of Occurrences of UCS fault) in alert description
For a detailed list of UCS Server Faults, please refer to the attachments at the bottom of the "UCS Monitoring Resource Handbook" post: https://communities.cisco.com/docs/DOC-37197
External customers - For any issues, contact Cisco TAC (highly recommended for quick resolution) or add a discussion to the Cisco Developed Integrations sub-space on Cisco UCS Communities. Send your suggestions for new features to firstname.lastname@example.org.