Cisco Security will be presenting more than 100 technical sessions, labs, panels and theater sessions. Featured security sessions include:
- Cisco + Sourcefire: Threat-Centric Security Approach, Martin Roesch, VP, Chief Architect, Cisco Security Group, Tuesday, May 20, 8:00 – 9:30 a.m.
How We Parse the Threat Environment with the VRT, Joel Esler, Intelligence Lead & Open Source Manager, Tuesday, May 20, 3:00 – 5:00 p.m.
- Hunting Security Breaches in the Modern Threat Landscape, Adam O’Donnell, Principal Engineer , Wednesday, May 21, 4:00 – 5:30 p.m.
- Network Security Analytics: Finding the Needle in the Haystack, Ted Bedwell, Senior Manager, Engineering, Thursday, May 22, 8:00 – 10:00 a.m.
- Lunch and Learn: Building Trustworthy Systems with Cisco Secure Development Lifecycle, Tuesday, May 20, 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m., Marriott Marquis, Foothills G
- Advanced Malware Protection – A Continuous Model for Pervasive Protection, Tuesday, May 20, 4:00 p.m., Cisco Campus theater
- Cisco Managed Threat Defense’s Advanced Analytics Framework, Wednesday, May 21, 10:30 a.m., Cisco Campus theater
- FirePOWER and FireSIGHT – Next-Generation Threat Protection, Thursday, May 22, 1:15 p.m., Cisco Campus theater
- Data Center Threat Management with Next Generation IPS, Tuesday, May 20, 1:30 p.m., Cisco Campus theater
To view all of the Cisco Security sessions, labs, etc. visit the session catalog.