Cisco IMC Smart Plug-in 1.0(1) for HP Operations Manager 9.x (Windows) communicates with the Cisco IMC of standalone UCS C-Series and E-series Server nodes and feeds the inventory and faults of the hardware components to the HPOM server for fault correlation and detection of IT incidents. Cisco IMC Smart Plug-in extends the functionality of the HPOM to physical infrastructure and increases the productivity and efficiency of data center administration.
The plugin is available for Windows platform. The attached files contain the plugin , installation and operation guides.
The plugin supports the following versions of IMC.
- Cisco UCS C-Series - v1.5 and above
- Cisco UCS E-Series - v2.2 and above
New Features in Smart Plugin 1.0(1):
- Plugin runs as a Windows Service.
- Discovery of standalone UCS C-Series and E-series servers.
- Monitoring of IMC faults in HPOM Console.
- Auto clearing of faults when they are cleared in IMC.