If customer service is your business, and you’re attending Enterprise Connect, come discover Cisco Customer Collaboration at this year’s event at the Gaylord Palms Resort and Convention Center in Orlando, Florida, March 17 – 20, 2014.
The Cisco team is involved in a number of contact center related activities at Enterprise Connect and we would like you to join us to learn how we can help you provide your customers with the best possible customer service.
Where can you find us?
- Tuesday, March 18, 10:00 – 10:30 a.m. EST
- Join Rowan Trollope, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Collaboration Technology Group, Cisco, to hear the latest vision and announcements for collaboration from Cisco. For details and to add this Keynote to your schedule, click here.
- Not attending Enterprise Connect in person? Register now to join us online for the Cisco Keynote.
CONTACT CENTER MARKET UPDATE & EXEC FORUM
- Monday, March 17, 9:00 – 10:45 a.m. EST
- Chris Botting, Senior Director of Product Management, Customer Collaboration for Cisco will be a panelist in this Breakout session. For details and to add this Breakout Session to your schedule, click here
IMPROVING THE MOBILE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
- Tuesday, March 18, 8:00 – 8:45 a.m. EST
- Kevin McPartlan, Senior Product Line Manager, Customer Collaboration for Cisco, will participate as a panelist in this Breakout session. For details and to add this Breakout Session to your schedule, click here.
VIDEO IN THE CONTACT CENTER: IT’S SO EASY…JUST DO IT ALREADY
- Wednesday, March 19, 4:00 – 4:45 p.m. EST
- Tod Famous, Director of Product Management, Customer Collaboration for Cisco, will be a panelist in this Breakout Session. For details and to add this Breakout to your schedule, click here
Exhibition Hall Booth 904
Customer Service Representative – Featuring Cisco Unified Contact Center
- Discover the latest features in Release 10.0 for Cisco Unified Contact Center Solutions. See a demonstration, meet with experts, and ask the questions that will help you determine the next steps for providing high-quality customer service.
Video Enabled Customer Service – Remote Expert
- See how Cisco is transforming customer care with Remote Expert. Learn about new and innovative solutions for:
Immersive for “Branch” transformation;
Kiosk for “Dedicated” interactive self-help platforms;
Mobile for “Consumer Device” application and browser integration.
Cisco Technology in Action (TIA) Sessions
Omni-channel Customer Service: Get Closer to Your Customers
- Abstract: Deliver a more engaging experience for your customers using the channels and methods they prefer—such as voice, video, social media, mobile, web, chat, and e-mail. Learn how to increase first-contact resolution by combining customer context and history together in an omni-channel view to improve both the customer and agent experience. This session will run three times during Enterprise Connect as follows.
- Tuesday, March 18, 2:00 – 3:00 EST, Gainesville 2
- Tuesday, March 18, 3:00 – 4:00 EST, Destin 2
- Wednesday, March 19, 3:00 – 4:00 EST, Gainesville 2
Please Note: Cisco TIA Sessions are for Cisco customers and partners only and require pre-registration. To sign up for one of these sessions please contact your Cisco Account Representative and ask them to register you for the date and time you prefer. Registration for these sessions is on a first-come, first-served basis.
For further details on Cisco’s planned activities at Enterprise Connect, visit: www.cisco.com/go/ec2014.
We look forward to seeing you in Orlando at Enterprise Connect 2014.