|Task Name||ISO Mounting and Unmounting onto VM Custom Task|
|Description||The purpose of the ISO Mounting on VM is to mount the iso files on the Virtual Machine without using a physical drive. An ISO is generally a disk image which once mounted in your virtual machine you can open, extract, and use those files from virtual drive/CD without a physical disk.|
|Compatible UCS Director Versions||UCSD 4.1.X.X|
Instructions for Use:
- Download the attached .ZIP file below to your computer. *Remember the location of the saved file on your computer.
- Unzip the file on your computer. Should end up with a .WFDX file.
- Log in to UCS Director as a user that has "system-admin" privileges.
- Navigate to "Policies-->Orchestration-->Custom Workflow Tasks" and click on "Import".
- Click "Browse" and navigate to the location on your computer where the .WFDX file resides. Choose the .WFDX file and click "Open".
- Click "Upload" and then "OK" once the file upload is completed. Then click "Next".
- Click "Submit".
- A new Task should appear in "Policies-->Orchestration-->Custom Workflow Tasks" that contains the imported Custom Task.
- Create a basic workflow. For more information, see the Creating a Workflow section in the Cisco UCS Director Orchestration Guide, Release 4.1.
- Add the imported workflow task to the workflow. For more information see the Adding Tasks to a Workflow section in the Cisco UCS Director Orchestration Guide, Release 4.1.
- In the Workflow Task Basic Information screen, enter the following details:vCenter IP, Username, Password, Virtual Machine name, Datastore name and ISO name
- Click Submit.
- Double Click the workflow, the workflow designer opens.
- In the workflow designer window, click the Execute Now button.
- A service request is created for the workflow.