|Workflow Name:||FlexPod CMode ESXi BareMetal FC WORKFLOW v1.0|
This workflow creates a UCS Service Profile with vHBAs for FC, Creates an FC boot LUN on NetApp Clustered Data ONTAP, Maps the Boot LUN to the UCS Service Profile, Sets up FC zoning on Nexus and PXE installs ESXi to the UCS Blade/Service Profile
|Compatible UCS Director Versions:||UCSD 4.1.x.x|
|Category:||Virtualization, Network, Storage, Compute|
Workflow Tasks Included:
(shown in order as they appear in workflow)
Instructions for Use:
- Download the attached .ZIP file below to your computer. *Remember the location of the saved file on your computer.
- Unzip the file on your computer. Should end up with a .WFD file.
- Log in to UCS Director as a user that has "system-admin" privileges.
- Navigate to "Policies-->Orchestration" and click on "Import".
- Click "Browse" and navigate to the location on your computer where the .WFD file resides. Choose the .WFD file and click "Open".
- Click "Upload" and then "OK" once the file upload is completed. Then click "Next".
- Click the "Select" button next to "Import Workflows". Click the "Check All" button to check all checkboxes and then the "Select" button.
- Click "Submit".
- A new folder should appear in "Policies-->Orchestration" that contains the imported workflow. You will now need to update the included tasks with information about the specific environment.